Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mascha's Views on Family Life, A Russian Girls View On Life In General

This is a very NICE video from a young Russian girl in her run down neighborhood. She has quite a lot to say and being married to a Russian girl, I can honestly tell you that this is how they think .
Listen carefully to her views of growing up and becoming a good wife, family life, and getting married, among other things.
When you are finished, go here: Russian Ukraine Dating To Browse over 20,000 more Russian Ukraine profiles and videos

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s having very nice information. It is showing great creativity. I have spent a long time to find such post. All aspects of this post are perfect. It’s nice experience to read it. All matter of this post is great. I got many information and some important tips with the help of this post. I would like to visit again. It’s really fine. In future, such kind of posts should go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something tougher on completely different blogs everyday. It's going to at all times be stimulating to read content from different writers and apply somewhat something from their store. I’d favor to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear your comment and what you would like to see on this site.I. Please tell us about your status in regards to dating or marrying a Russian or Ukraine partner

Online Dating ServiceFree online dating service featuring photo personals, chat, messaging, ratings, advice etc Blog Directory Buzz Website Directory